Six Keys to Success in the Local Church
How to Train People to be Successful
- Train them to watch details.
- Assign them with directions and instructions.
- Challenge them with a job that matches their skills yet stretches them some.
- Keep them informed by giving directions and reflection and honest criticism.
- Give honest and appropriate appreciation. Dishonest appreciation is flattery and flattery is sin.
- Make sure your evaluations are accurate. Try to be objective as possible when making evaluations.